Saturday, September 30, 2006

err

When you make a decision, the only way for you to know if it's the correct one would be some time after the decision-making period. Like Robert Frost's The Road not Taken.
So have I totally screwed up my life just because I'm where I'm not supposed to be?
Not really. There's still space to put up a fight to retaliate. I mean, others are in a much more...screwed up situation.
...and as cliched as it may be, there's might be a silver lining in this cloud.
Next issue...I think my mind is starting to have a mind of its own. God. It's thinking of what I should _not_ be thinking. I mean, hey...I'm already giving insufficient time to think of purposeful matters and now...it's using my brain's glucose that is meant for academic purposes!
Maybe I've been exerting it too much in the past...three months. Never mind that I haven't stretched it to the limit (not even halfway...God, I've been spoiling it silly!) but still! It should be up and running whenever I need it to! It should be at my beck and call! It's _me_, for God's sake!
...Sigh.

Current Music: Falco - Shimatani Hitomi

 
template by freebloggerdesigns.blogspot.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com