Friday, November 17, 2006

Whee, going back for the weekend. Need to go shopping for several stuff (which are, however trivial they may seem to appear, essential for my current condition and, unfortunately, are not available in this measly part of the world). I wonder if I'll get to watch Death Note - knowing my high standards, I might end up feeling disappointed. I actually did with Da Vinci Code (perhaps, being me, the highest enjoyment was because it was a book rather than in the form of a movie).
And I need to get off of this Bleach marathon! I watched five (or was it six? I lost count...) episodes last night, four on the night before, and four before that.
Funnily, I can actually tolerate Inoue more than Haruno Sakura of Naruto, despite her assets being more of a fanservice than Sakura can ever be/achieve. And I'm actually okay with the idea of IshidaxInoue...!

Anyway, a checklist on the songs that I need to get:
1. Houki boushi (Bleach 3rd ED)
2. Arigatou (I might get the name wrong, but it's Bleach 2nd ED)
3. D-technolife (tv-version)

Moreover, I wish a messy, most painful, most undignified, most tortuous death to virus/trojans/worms/spywares/other malicious programmes on the globe, and on the Net.
I'm using the computer in one of the computer labs in campus, and it just detected a worm called VB.AGQ. Thank Heavens I didn't plug Mika in.

 
template by freebloggerdesigns.blogspot.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com