Saturday, March 24, 2007

Title-less

...which means that this entry is going to be, in one word, random.

Since my break started, I've been doing nothing but going on another downloading spree (last time, it was Gackt - this time, it's scanlations...including doujinshis).

Reading really overwhelming doujinshis, in addition to watching Naruto - from the final 20 episodes of the first season to the most recent five episodes of the new season Shippuuden, thanks to my classmate - and to wrap up Ouran Kouko Host Club plus reading a new manga called 07 Ghost...I'd say they're more than enough to keep me in hyper-otaku mode for days, if not weeks.

Oh, did I mention that I'm waiting for Youtube to finish loading an episode of Death Note the anime, just so I'd be able to listen how Yamaguchi Kappei and Miyano Mamoru perform?

Not to compare them to Matsuyama Ken'ichi and Fujihara Tatsuya (of the movie of the same name), definitely, since real-life movie =/= anime.

Oh, I suppose I should add that I've just finished Death Note: The Last Name (i.e. the second installment of the 'rea-life' movie). The subbing was atrociously appalling, I could only try to guess what they were saying (knowledge of the storyline helped a bit, since the movie adopted a slightly different approach). And, for the love of God, you _don't_ translate people's names! It's enough to make me grind my teeth in absolute dismay - and astonishment - as to _HOW_ people could lack simple common sense.

Argh, having Ryuuzaki being referred to as dragon (...you've got to be kidding me...) and Raito as Moon (how feminine is that, being contrasted to Ryuuzaki's one...dragons are totally more masculine than the moon~!) ...made my hands itch, eager to strangle the necks of the so-called translators.

Also, I've been hanging around Youtube rather often lately...I can't belive I'm losing sleep over this, yet I don't feel half as sleepy as my campus days.

Aah, the beautiful, mysterious affect a simple thing such as a break can do to you...
Looking forward to more 07 Ghost and Shippuuden!

But first I need to finish the third arc of Bleach...

And I want plushies! I think my bed is finally ready to shelter more...occupants, in addition to my notes and books.

Not forgetting to stock up on my anime list!

Yamaguchi Kappei is <3!

 
template by freebloggerdesigns.blogspot.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com