Sunday, May 06, 2007

Of mosquitoes and music

Back home, I'm lazing off (is there such a verb?). Let's just face it: This week has not been productive in the least, with much doodling and just....sitting around. If it happens that I'm at home, I'm just sitting around downloading random stuff off the net.

Not that I haven't been exercising at all. I have been on a killing rampage lately (mosquitoes shall DIE!!!!). I swear, it's as if the mosquitoes are lined up, that as soon as one of them (the one in the battlefield) happened to be struck K.O., the next one in the queue would immediately set off to take its dead comrade's place.

There, I just killed a third one in less than two minutes. If I keep this up, I might get to be in the Guinness Book of Records for 'Killing the highest number of mosquitoes in the shortest time'.

On a happier note...I've rekindled my fan-girl adoration for Nagase Tomoya. I mean, I was wondering why people say that Tokio's Sorafune (Airship) is such an amazing song, so my inquisitive nature begins its search for the one true answer. The PV is, simply put...simple. No fancy dancing, just the band in the rain, Nagase singing so heartily, the other four playing their respective musical instrument, with occasional screenshots of a city in the night (Tokyo, I presume?). But the song! It isn't your normal sappy song. Really, go and find out for yourself!

So what have I achieved when I reached home? I've searched high and low for my geriatric seminar (with disappointing results...), downloaded Shippuuden episodes 6 to 12, Ouran episode 26 (I still don't get how people can rate it so highly), more j-music, downloaded Naohito Fujiki's HEY! FRIENDS PV (and found Misa! Yuck...), resuscitated Clie-chan, read a couple of uber sweet stories, getting over the fact that I'm not too stressed over my crummy test (I still don't know my marks tho...), figured out how to download stuff off Youtube (I love my Avicenna even more now!), and...yeah, loads of other useless stuff.

To top the list, I'm still procrastinating! Haven't really ventured deep into whatever it is that I found on geriatrics and for Solicitude Unit.

Tsk tsk. Shame on me...

So! I need to find J-dramas starring Nagase; namely, Tiger and Dragon as well as My Boss, My Friend (or something like that...).


Current Music: Nagareboshi ~Shooting Star~ - Home Made Kazoku

 
template by freebloggerdesigns.blogspot.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com