End of the block exam for my first clinical posting. And suffice to say, it was screwed on an epic scale.
But we're not going to talk about that. No sirree.
Nor are we going to talk about how I drove back.
I was just checking out Tun Dr. M's blog. Not really out of curiosity - but rather, it was more of boredom.
To whomever who are following his blog, my advice is this: The comments section is hardly worth reading, period.
Simply because if you're planning to make your reading and your time worthwhile, the comments can hardly appease you. They're just a huge waste of time.
The fourth PM's writings are worth a lot when they're not too infused with emotions, I daresay. For instance, when he touched on the economics, history, and the games that politicians play and the words that they twist out of context.
The comments, most of the time, are only by those who only voice out their blind admiration for the PM, most of which sounds a lot like "sucking up".
Maybe now is not the best time to blog. I'm like the centre for all the negative energy in this part of the world...



