Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Year 3: My Epilogue

Am home after 3 months of struggling mostly against lethargy and laziness in Surgery. I suppose I got fortunate - I mean, it seemed so, but really, who knows?

Looking back, Y3 isn't all bad. I mean, my posting-mates turn out to be awesome in their own way, and we did share good and bad times and scoldings from the lecturers together. God, I hope my posting-mates in Y4 will be _at least_ as awesome you guys!

Zooming in on my closest posting buddies: 'Izzah, Izatul & Nazhiyah. Thank you for everything. I value our weekly ritual of lunching out every Friday, in which I've always looked forward to our chats on heavy issues - from politics, global warming, the Malay dilemma, politics, Internet stuff, more politics, and...uh, the many expressions of gastric ulcers (from angry-looking to LOLWUT!? religious-looking gastric ulcers on OGDS?).

Why so much on politics? Because Malaysian political arena is always in a state of unrest - where there's always at least _one_ controversial issue or a series of accusations that heats up not just the Parliament, but the media and the tables at our local mamak stalls as well.

The last so-called meeting we held was in KP's Pizza Hut on Friday, June 12th. The minutes of the discussion basically revolved around the current problems that are the oh-too-liberal Sisters in Islam (SIS), exams, the aforementioned gastric ulcers (...really, now), more on politics (PAS and BN, I'm looking at you guys. Can't you make my newspaper-reading a calmer and more pleasant experience?), and how the services at the restaurant totally failed, and how we were thinking of _not_ paying for the service charges.



I'd like to pray that we'll be posted together again, if that's okay? Miyavi'll miss 'Izzah, and I'll miss our almost-daily mandatory(?) dialogue on politics and whatnots. Teehee.

Oh. The cheery mood of this entry overrides my present post-examination blues episode.
Now I'm off to do some catching up with my anime stuff-u.

Current Music: Crawl - Veltpunch

P/s: If you're wondering how the Pizza Hut episode ended - We left a message written at the back of a paper relaying our unhappiness with the services on our table, and we complained at the cashier to justify our unwillingness to pay for the service charges. Come on, now...we waited over 40 minutes for our pizzas, just because there was only one functioning oven (since last week!?), and nobody bothered to inform us that the orders will take some time? And walking away while someone is talking to you is a huge no-no, whoever and wherever you are... (Take that, rude waitress!)

P/p/s: To be continued in Part 2. Someday.

 
template by freebloggerdesigns.blogspot.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com