Some things are downright difficult to be put into words.
So I just finished my first week in Orthopaedics. Heaven Knows that it was a shock to enter the ward after a whole block of being away from the hospital environment. The stench that greeted us was by no means alien, which perhaps paled in comparison only when one puts it in juxtaposition to a certain odour we were made to accustom to during our O&G posting (which I shall not name here). Even so, some may disagree with my olfactory sense...
We have yet to enter the OT, which I suspect will be one heck of an adventure in its own right. So many things to do, and while ten weeks of Orthopaedics - minus revision & exam weeks - is undeniably long (nine, with one week already history...), the length is more of a mental and emotional perception rather than the chronological...
...I wonder if my leg muscles will get developed by the end of it all, though.
----------------
Now playing: MINMI - Shiki no Uta
via FoxyTunes



