1. Days and nights, and its 2010 already! Is it just me or have I been too immersed with the past that the present is overlooked and the future forgotten?
Oh, well, happy 2010, people! Praying that whatever awaits us in this year is best suited for our cause and...meaning in life.
That aside, it means Ortho exams soon! *facepalm*
2. I doubt that I have any serious histrionic tendencies, but why do I get attention when and where I least want it? Argh.
3. Still indecisive about what case I should select for my fourth case write up.
4. Sherlock Holmes is epic. So epic that I see Avatar as secondary. The latter has mesmerising graphics even without the 3D feature, but Sherlock Holmes has intelligent story _and_ awesome action scenes. Compare the mystery to Avatar's a la Pocahontas-FernGully-hybrid story and any sane mind with genuine appreciation for story telling would know which to go for.
...then again, this Sherlock Holmes fangirl is already biased from the start.
Current Music: 21 Guns - Greenday featuring American Idiot Cast
P/s: Sherlock Holmes OST, me want!
Friday, January 01, 2010
Doorbell
Penned by ad. Lucidus at 5:24 pm
Labels: literature, med-life, movies, rapture, revisited, snippets, special occasions



