Dear God, I apologise for being such an ingrate, but my headache, myalgia and lethargy are conspiring against me, that I soon find myself thinking about everything and then nothing then everything again, all in rapid succession, and I cannot keep up.
Perhaps the issue of global warming is one to reckon with. Here is a list as to how global warming is evil. Really evil. Seriously evil.
- The heat enrages people.
- Following the point above, people are more aggressive on the road, behind the wheels. Passengers are not exempt from this influence.
- As a consequence of Point (2), accidents might happen. God Forbid! (Excuse me while I dedicate a moment of silence to Miyavi...)
- The sun is too glaring, it blinds people - with rage, or while driving.
- Point (3) also applies to Point (4).
- My thermoregulatory centre cannot adjust to the extreme temperatures. One moment I'm in the library/OT shivering like whoa, and the next I'm right under the hot, unforgiving ball of fire we call the sun, struggling with a throbbing headache that signifies an imminent migraine, and perspiring to the extent that I fear getting dehydrated. My water bottle tries to help, but at times it fails too...
- Sleep. Then again, we sleep in whatever weather - be it hot or cold. Human nature? Inherent laziness? The need to dream? Hmph.
- The craving for something cold - which is oftentimes sweet as well. Specifically, ice cream. More specifically, Cornetto (I blame Simon Pegg and Edgar Wright for this...)
. Needless to say, my pancreas is not happy. - In relation to (8), I'm annoyed for having no fridge. Guhh.
- Too hot, too uncomfortable, cannot study. *headdesk*
Current Music: That Don't Impress Me Much - Shania Twain



