Personally, I don't really mind either way, but the issue that we're already late as it is still bites me. It's awfully unfair, and honestly, it's like the university never learn at all. Way to show your credibility, guys.
Or maybe I'm just the type who shows little enthusiasm. Paranoid much? Or is it something more?
2. Maybe I should stop thinking too much about writing. Lately it doesn't give me as much kick as it used to. Perhaps it's God's way of telling me, "Grow up, woman!" or something. Hmm...
3. These few days, I've been busy checking out some of the radio shows that Japanese VAs do. Despite the fact that I don't really understand a great deal of what they're saying - sort of enough, but I need more! - it still manages to make me grin like an idiot and burst out laughing like a maniac. They're having too much fun at their job, and their passion really shines through.
I'm sort of envious. Hoping that I can reach that level of passion for my job soon enough.
In any case, I can't be listening to the radio shows on my mp3 player in public. Wouldn't want people to stare at me strangely and wondering if I should be confined, away from supposedly sane people...
4. Also, I've been busy filling up documents - although probably 'busy' is such an undeserving overstatement. Every time, I can't figure out what to write under "Occupation".
It's like being stuck in between worlds, or something like that.
5. Dangit, country block!!
6. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 was awesome. Needs more Draco though,
Listening to: Bonus Track Intro ~Zenryaku Gake no Ue Yori Hizou Demo Ryuushutsu~ - Morita Masakazu, from Bleach B Station Volume 2




