1. After a certain point, one just couldn't give a damn as to what people think of oneself anymore.
I'll be frank here: ever since I entered nursery it feels as if my semi-depression has worsened. As such, there is a desperate need to actually run away from all the absurdities and hectic schedule by going back home.
Yes, my threshold for homesickness is reduced to two weeks. Previously during Ortho I could go up to three weeks.
Even a few MOs noted this change - which probably isn't saying much considering I'm more or less like an open book. You can tell that something is wrong...but even so some people misunderstood it.
So if I can't even hold a 'neutral' expression, what, pray tell, do you expect of me?
And so, whatever. Think what you want - all I know is that I'm not causing anybody trouble, and only He knows of my misery.
2. Two of those rare moments that I appreciated a baby in the nursery:
i) "Oh my God, so cute! Can I take him home and not return him to his mother?"
Colleague #1: "Can you put him down? I want to examine him..."
"You're just trying to pry him away from me..."
Colleague #1: "Okay, fine, then you examine him la..."
"On examination, baby is cute. Unable to proceed further."
ii) Still with the same baby,
Nurse: "Dr, dah habis ke belum? Saya nak pulangkan 'kat mak dia..."
"Kak, saya tak nak pulangkan, boleh tak? Comel sangat!"
"Boleh. Dr je la yang bawa balik, bagi dia susu..."
"Erkk, saya takde susu. Saya bagi Nescafe boleh tak?"
"Macam tu tak tidur la budak ni..."
3. I curse awfully a lot these days. The amount of curses that came out from my mouth in a day is more than a whole Ortho posting put together.
...Not exactly something to be proud of, I take it?
Current Music: Who Says - Selena Gomez




