1. I want to give up.
It's like I can't say or do anything without being judged, and my intentions being misunderstood.
Am I speaking in some alien language, and are my thoughts so out of this world?
Am I so insignificant that I can be trampled to the ground just like that?
Why does everything seem foreign to me all of a sudden?
I condemn myself enough, there is no need for anyone to share that luxury anymore. Especially when they know nothing.
...If only I could give up without compromising anything.
2. It's all a matter of time, is it not?
They say good things come to those who wait.
Others say that time and tide wait for no man.
Which principle should I subscribe to, pray tell?
Only time will tell.
...This is going nowhere, honestly. Dear God.
Current Music: Pumped Up Kicks - Foster the People




