1. Getting real tired of all this crap, of this emotional roller coaster, and the unnecessary sources of stress.
I don't understand how some people can find even the smallest mistakes to point fingers at us lowly HOs.
How is it that people can find so much entertainment, so much sadistic joy in demeaning us the little people? Have they forgotten that they were once like us?
Or do they automatically judge us as incompetent just because we now subscribe to the shift system as opposed to their much demanding oncall system?
For all you know some of us lowly house officers are actually better than how they used to be back in those days in some aspects.
Of course there are those that are problematic, but what about the rest of us who work for real? Do all our hard work and energy go unnoticed?
Honestly, I don't enjoy my work anymore.
2. I can feel the distance growing between us, you who have risen above and I, still stuck in this gutter.
You who are having the time of your life, and I, struggling to find the small beacon of joy amidst all this despair.
You who have all the time on your hands, and I, always behind.
You who are in a crowd, while I, left deserted.
So forgive me for my inability to share your laughter, and - perhaps? - I shall forgive you for forsaking me.
Current Music: Hall of Fame - The Script featuring will.i.am




