Monday, July 01, 2013

Peri-MO-ship

At least one thing is becoming clearer to me: which department am I entering as a fresh MO.

Anaesthesia.

I suppose the reaction most people would get after his/her first choice is granted would be one of elation. As for me?

It was more of a shock.

Perhaps I still am in that state.

Am I ecstatic? More like relieved, sort of.

Am I sad? Sort of, since it means one helluva tag for 1 month straight. Goodbye any plan for a much needed post-HO-ship vacation.

Not to say that I'm not thankful to God.

And yet...reactions from those closest to me have been lacklustre at best.

Also, I have another painful decisions to make.

Yes, it hurts so bad.

I have a knack to spin things out of proportion just to stress myself out, do I not?

Current Music: Not to Love You - Ryan Tedder

 
template by freebloggerdesigns.blogspot.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com