"The thing that is really hard, and really amazing, is giving up on being perfect and beginning the work of being yourself" ~ Anna Quindlen
Too fast.
The world is moving too fast, with time speeding exponentially. It grabs you when you least expect it, hoisting you along for a wild, wild ride.
On this highroad, there's no speeding ticket. Traffic rarely impedes the motion. The only hope of stopping is to run out of gas, but it's a permanent stop. Until the next road is laid down before you. The scenarios that you observe as you move are getting more and more out of human control. Even if you try to rectify it, you can't. You'll get washed away, and who knows if you can survive.
So I can only stay in this car and look on helplessly. The seatbelt is too tight, but unbuckling it is by no means wise.
Not only do I feel desolated, now I'm nauseated as well.
I think I'm getting sick.
Current Music: A New Day Has Come - Celine Dion
Friday, June 02, 2006
Kuruma
Penned by ad. Lucidus at 11:26 pm
Labels: life, metaphor, POV, time and tide



