Saturday, June 10, 2006

Mendoukusai

I wonder what will happen when one day, Apple manages to give Microsoft a run for its money. Sure, some programs aren't supported by Mac (my CLIE for PC is a good example - then again we can safely say that CLIE has become obsolete as we speak) but let's face it, Windows grow troublesome with age.

Take this PC, for instance. I can cook instant noodles and finish it by the time the PC is ready to be handled.



One's patience grows thin too, you know.

Remember how the old telephones look like? The one that requires you to turn -thingy just so you dial? It makes you wait while it rewinds. Make me use it, and I'll dump the item in the nearest trash can faster than you can ever stop me.

Tsk tsk.

Current Music: Ignited - T.M. Revolution

 
template by freebloggerdesigns.blogspot.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com