Saturday, October 14, 2006

reality

I usually don't really bother with personality tests, but when said test is set by psychologists, then you know it's time to sit up straight and listen up.

And as an INFP (which only represents 1%), at first it was hard to digest. I mean, despite the fact that I follow my feelings and intuition more often than I would care to admit it, to think that I rarely think (relative to employing my gut feelings) is enough to send me into doubts. Whether I can pull everything off without royally screwing things way too much.

But they say that relying on feelings isn't scientific enough. Understandable, since the scientific community insists on hard core facts rather than "I have a feeling that...".

Of course, the bit about INFPs possibly having an "unhappy childhood" made me ponder and recall the past.

I wouldn't say that it was unhappy, but say what you will, I'm more inclined to remember the shadows rather than the delights. Perhaps I have been to critical of myself from the start, so I am who I am today because of my past.

Of course, it is said that personalities can change. I suppose we'll have to see it for ourselves to really understand the reality of ourselves.

 
template by freebloggerdesigns.blogspot.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com