It is said that business is a noble profession. Now? Not all of them.
Focusing on clean businesses (likewise, I'll not be referring to liquors and other irreligious commodities), we as the consumers respect the fact that those who participate in this form of dealings need to make money (aye, aye, that axiom of money makes the world go 'round comes to mind) but we, as consumers, have equal rights on our own money, and how we choose to spend it (of course, as long as we follow His Commands in spending...). But!
Charging me an unreasonable price is unforgivable. And don't give me that rubbish about chickens being damn expensive - especially when I'm referring to my freaking meagre amount of rice.
I hate interacting with close-minded people.
Current Music: Kaze ni Natte - Moriyama Naotarou
P/s: Thank God for His unparalleled Generosity. I passed the exam - even though I had screwed it...So there is Hope, perhaps.
But this is no excuse for me to lax around, of course. It'll get tougher as my life goes on so...Saa! New strategies, new artilleries, new soldiers for new battles!
Banzai.
P/p/s: Yosh! Got Laruku's Link and Yui's Life in the end!



