Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Money money money money money!

No, I do not think that I'm too old for a Hijikata plushie. And a Sasuke plushie.
It's not that I use them to cuddle and act all mushy and stuff. Not much, anyway. Most of the time I shove my fist into Hijikata's disproportionate head.
They can't sit up nicely anyway.
I'm considering getting a Naruto plushie next. As for Okita...well, the thought does occur to me, but I think I'd lose it if suddenly I find Hijikata one head shorter. Or blown to pieces.
...
And paying RM35.90 for KH2 OST is definitely not something I would feel sorry about. I mean, hey, it's time to actually show that I do enjoy KH and its associated media.
And I was relieved that the next KH installment is meant for the PSP! So now I've to work hard so that I can say that it's all worth it!
Next aim: Pass my First Pro exam, then get a PSP!
So there.
Smirk.

Current Music: Roxas - KH2 OST Disc 1

P/s: The title of this entry is supposed to be sung according to 'For the Love of Money'

 
template by freebloggerdesigns.blogspot.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com