Friday, July 04, 2008

Kyo wa...

Happy Birthday Gackt Camui~! A bit late, but saa...
I really should write something. A so-called inspiration has been stuck in my brain but it doesn't seem to want to be transferred on to paper...
I think I might have otitis media, as an extension from my 'fever'. So that means I'm not in the mood to blog at the moment.
I realise that the font size and fonts in this page is too inconsistent. I might do something about it - in my future entries - by trying to stick to one. Perhaps it's training to instill some sort of self-discipline?
...Maybe I should do something about the layout too...

Current Music: Higurashi no Naku Koro ni
This song is the opening of the anime of the same name, and it has a haunting feel to it. I actually tried watching a couple of episodes, but other than Hoshi Souichirou, nothing else managed to make me want to continue it. The mystery feel is not intriguing at all...I want back the 2++ hours that I spent watching it! I might as well stick to Gintama! Even if it does affect my IQ level in one way or another...

 
template by freebloggerdesigns.blogspot.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com