I'm home when I'm not really supposed to be, considering the huge pile of work which I suppose I should be doing are still in the to-do list rather than in the completed list.
I should be doing something that should be pushing me nearer to my goals - like, y'know, studying or poking myself with a syringe (in a feeble attempt at venepuncture, nothing else) - but I'm still doing what I do best, i.e. procrastinating.
I shopped instead of saving money.
Pleading guilty, Your Honour.
Anyway. My imagination's running a bit rampant.
There's something so wicked in deriving pleasure by criticising the current shows we have on TV nowadays. Lacking in depth, the questionable existence of a plot, the superficial actors & actresses, the oh-so unnecessary lavish make-ups and the current vogue they call "fashion" and "the in thing"...
I insist that we have, as a majority, bad and hopeless actors and actresses. Every single actress I saw on TV lately, I automatically deemed as "cheap", "pretty face and nothing else", "an utter disgrace to the entire XX species" and "...Yuck."
And the guys...Well, the "pretty" ones get "pretty face and nothing else", others get a simple "...Ugh". And the rest? They all look like stalkers to me.
What's the purpose of this entry? None, I suppose.
...Maybe it's just my way of celebrating my short break before a long clinical posting ahead.



