Title is a reference to a song by Exile featuring Koda Kumi. Not that it actually matters. It's the title 'coz this entry will be pretty short - though not sweet.
Mood is volatile. Yesterday I was pretty much walking on air, today I felt heavy.
I'm getting motion sickness from life's ups and downs.
One thing that I can conclude from clinical years is that I've no choice but to do things last minute. I've no other choice - I'm stuck at the hospital and ward from morning, running around trying to clerk patients and hopefully being able to do P.E. as well as some procedures, and when I come back to my room fatigue kicks in, and then at night my brain is working against me in that it refuses to perform it's duties.
Tomorrow there'll be a workshop - in which my pride and good name might no longer be what they used to be - and then on Tuesday there'll be Short Case and Seminar.
God, I hate doing things without proper order, and that's coming from someone who claims that entropy and impulse are her way of life.
Geez.
I do wish for more time so that I'll be able to do do more research.
...Or maybe I should just stop doing things like blogging or facebooking in the time being to focus on what's really important.
Unless I get too stressed out and need a temporary escape. Yup.
...Right.
To be continued some time later. Most probably with a darker mood to it.
Current Music: Kimi Dake ga Kizuite Hoshii - doa
(which is actually playing on Avicenna - I'm typing this using Shahnaz's laptop since hers is the only one with proper Wifi connection set-up. Confound those IT people!)
Friday, August 08, 2008
Won't Be Long
Penned by ad. Lucidus at 11:57 pm
Labels: incongruity, med-life, persona



