Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Fogged

"Aim for success, not perfection. Never give up your right to be wrong, because then you will lose the ability to learn new things and move forward with your life" ~ Dr. David M. Burns

Many a time have I been shrouded in questions and doubts - Do I really belong where I am right now? Will I be able to survive what awaits me in the future?
Allow me to say this freely - Never expect to receive compassion in this profession. Heck, in this world.
It's a cruel world, people.

Pardon my state of negativism. It ain't easy to obliterate, especially after my eyes are opened to how the real world is.

...Because that's the only way for me to maintain my sanity for the time being. I've tried to adopt optimism, but it just falls flat.

Current Music: Your Beauty - Hamza Robertson

 
template by freebloggerdesigns.blogspot.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com