1. "A man is not idle because he is absorbed in thought. There is a visible labor and there is an invisible labor" ~ Victor Hugo
"Idleness is not doing nothing. Idleness is being free to do anything" ~ Floyd Dell
Idleness, akin to drugs,
Crawls discreetly, permeating,
In one's veins and nerves,
Filling out.
It weighs us down,
Blunts the mind,
And dims the soul.
~ (c) ad. Lucidus, 2010
Crawls discreetly, permeating,
In one's veins and nerves,
Filling out.
It weighs us down,
Blunts the mind,
And dims the soul.
~ (c) ad. Lucidus, 2010
2. That is not to say that the current block - Specialised posting, more specifically, Radiology - is like a walk in a park.
In fact, putting Radiology in perspective; It's seeing the world in black and white, and in between. But you still get more, from "a stack of coins", "bird's beak" or "bat's wings"...
Bored of the monochromes? Just add colour - in this case, dyes.
3. Anaesthesiology. Nice.
...Yet my case reports are still pending.
4. The weather's killing me. It's too hot to do anything, and I don't have to get a proper workout to deceive myself regarding my physical activities!
5. It seems that I have taken a backseat in my hobby, i.e. instead of writing, of late I've been compelled to take on the role of a reader...But who am I to complain, when I have high-quality reading materials at my disposal?
----------------
Now playing: Matsushita Yuuya - Trust Me
via FoxyTunes



