Thursday, October 07, 2010

A Day in Hours

Oh God.

24.

Two dozens.

The number of hours in a day.

I feel so old. Maybe not in the sense of wrinkling foreheads or sagging cheeks or silvery white hair - at least, I hope not - but in that I start to worry about my health. All the stress I've been accumulating thus far is not something to be proud of, to be allowed to be retained in me to wreck havoc in unthinkable ways, everywhere and at any times.

And...I wonder if I act my age enough. Should I abandon my theatrical air and instead settle for a sombre one? Or should I shed that which is holding me down because - well, it's high time that I must break free?

Decisions, decisions. The only thing more difficult is to act upon it...or maybe not.

Sigh.

There's still a lot of things that I can't comprehend, can't tolerate, can't properly respond to.

Still a lot more that needs to be done.

In short, there's still a lot of change to be undertaken.

…Though I wonder if I'm already too late?


----------------
Now playing: Vertical Horizon - All of You
via FoxyTunes


P/s: What the heck am I doing spouting melancholic preoccupations on a day like this!? *facepalm*

 
template by freebloggerdesigns.blogspot.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com