Except that we rarely do. Maybe it's the defense mechanism kicking in - trying to suppress the unpleasant memories of the unpleasant experiences in favour of more joyful ones.
Except that it comes with a price - we fail to learn from our mistakes.
Right. That still doesn't change the fact that we have our exams on Monday, befitting the end of the block.
Dear God. What with the full schedule in the past few days, I had some minor disorientation to time. One time I was quite absent-minded, such as applying shampoo _twice_ instead of the conditioner after the shampoo. Quite a waste of good shampoo too, tsk tsk. Kept on forgetting my car keys, only noticing it after I exited my room. Went to class yesterday without my watch, and I felt lost without it. Oh, and should I even mention the arrhythmia I felt during two of my classes this week?
The stress is making people irritable. God Forbid, it might just be worse when the Final Pro is around the corner...
I still hate Nelson with a passion. I think it's one of those things that makes my interest in Paediatrics impossible to nurture.
...God help us all. Please.
----------------
Now playing: OneRepublic - Secrets
via FoxyTunes
P/s: Typos. Argh.
Friday, October 29, 2010
It's always the same when the time comes, that we should've known by now
Penned by ad. Lucidus at 6:53 pm
Labels: med-life, people, pre-exam tension, swivet



