Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Zetsubou-shita!

Keyword of the day: Despair.

And no, I don't think it's delusional for me to think so. In fact, to be able to still engage myself in decent conversations in addition to the fact that Prof Sani (who joined Prof. A to take my short case this morning) remarked that my smiling meant that I did well in my long case, which is false, by the way, would mean that I might be having some mood incongruity. But today itself I had more than enough of thought blocks and depressive mood and...I'm starting to think that taking a neutral stand by responding "Whatever" is possibly the best one, given my current condition.

Am I even making sense here? Argh.


As a side note, I'm sort of looking forward to Psychiatric posting - to be there as a student, of course, not a patient! And when I say "looking forward" to it, I am _not_ talking about the clinical aspect.

Current Music: One in A Million - Bosson

 
template by freebloggerdesigns.blogspot.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com