1. Suddenly everything makes sense. I can't exactly explain how, but it does. Every aspect of the issue is explained.
But there is a catch. This is one situation where knowing the problem and identifying the major defect doesn't make the solution any easier.
...I can try one way, but to say if it will work the way I'd like it to...it's difficult to even hazard a guess. Especially when it's beyond my control - like most of the things in the world anyway.
2. Psychiatry posting continues to both intrigue and scare me, and it has only been three days!
3. Psychiatry just gives me a whole new way of interpreting the old maxim of "mind over matter", and not necessary in a positive light.
4. Some things just don't work. Or maybe it's just me, or maybe...there's no way of circumventing it.
5. And so the Internet connection continues to be so pathetic. Seeing it as a sign from God that I need to cut down on my Internet visits - would it be an ego defense mechanism of rationalisation at work, or would it be a delusion of reference?
Current Music: Show Me What I'm Looking for - Carolina Liar



