Saturday, May 28, 2011

The Next Phase

And so, it ends.

Only to signal a new beginning, a new chapter. And today, was just a prologue to it.

If I were to be honest, I never thought of feeling what I felt back then. To have the prefix "Doctor" before my name, it should be a good feeling - but the feeling I had, mixed amongst gratitude and syukur and relief, was fear.

Fear of the sudden gravity of the situation, the responsibility that comes with it. It just got real.

(Added to the confusion was the question if I am now incapable of feeling 'happy', even after hearing the good news. Maybe I'm over-analysing things here, but I've got quite good in defining how I feel towards certain things...Ask me if I'm relieved, I'll say yes in a split second. Am I happy? I'll need to get back to you later with a proper answer...
It probably warrants a post of its own, if I ever manage to string coherent words to explain it to those who would read it...)

I could rant on and on, I suppose, but much has been said about it here.

It's a whole new ball game, with a whole new set of rules, players and audience. And it calls for a different tactic to emerge victorious.

And the game will be on soon enough.


Current Music: The Ballad of Mona Lisa - Panic! At the Disco

 
template by freebloggerdesigns.blogspot.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com