Sunday, June 12, 2011

At Intervals

It has been days since I last blogged, and amazingly, I'm still relatively stable despite having little to no outlet to vent out.

May I begin with the fact that I'm very thankful that I no longer have to return to campus? Packing out was an abomination, but now with those things safely at home, unpacking is another serious business. It's utterly frustrating! The two big boxes were still full of things, and now I seriously wonder if I actually have too many clothes. There were those that I even forgot I owned them in the first place, and now my cupboard is practically overflowing with clothes...and headscarves. This basically means no shopping for clothes for these few months. (Unless it's really important, like buying clothings that need no ironing, because once work begins I wonder if I'll have the time for ironing or other basic activities of daily living...)

The annual grand dinner went well, and the choral speaking was fun to do. Great stuff, and I love the door-gifts!

The five-day-vacation to Perth was, in general, excellent. I love the weather (winter, oh yeah!!) and the general environment there was calm. It's very neat, how civilised they are, with relatively little litters on the ground. And the people there were nicer too, in general. Pity we didn't shop much though (darn you, currency exchange!), but the museum trips were great. An educational vacation, I should say. And somewhere along the way I developed this unhealthy obsession with koalas...

Went out with the old clique from primary school. It has been a long time since I met them, and now that I'm out of university, it finally feels that I'm _somewhere_, you know?

So I was asked what I'll be doing before I start getting posted to work. Probably bask in the luxury of doing nothing, I had answered (Squeeze in there somewhere a feeble attempt at suturing, I guess? Tsk self, tsk!). I do know that I need to catch up with some anime titles that I've been putting off, but now most of my anime collection has been packed in boxes in my mother's enthusiasm to spring clean, so that means I'll have to go on an exploration to search for them. More unpacking is at hand here, it seems.

Regardless, boredom is imminent. I should go out window shopping or something - just so I will not regress to becoming a socially awkward hikikomori. The current state of my social health is bad enough as it is...


Current Music: Written in The Stars - Tinie Tempah featuring Eric Turner

 
template by freebloggerdesigns.blogspot.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com