It feels...not good.
I have yet to discover the clear demarcation between 'ignoring' and 'denying'. Perhaps it's because my head is never good with such distinctions, especially when it comes to subjective matters.
Just like I can't seem to practise this 'optimism' that people preach.
I wonder if calling me a 'walking paradox' won't be off the mark...
2. It feels like a love-hate relationship.
Lately I've been disappointed for far too often. Too often, too much. The anime titles that they're churning out are becoming more and more - shall I say - derogatory in nature, although there are a few selected titles that make me look forward to them.
This doesn't stop me from following up via anime blogs though. Why do I continuously subject myself to such trifles?
Is it something worth bragging about if I can walk into an anime store and give a synopsis of at least 85% of the anime stuff that they have? And let's not even get me started on the seiyuu themselves...
3. But I am getting utterly frustrated with the manga Detective Conan. It's like a bunch of filler chapters over and over again, except that the cases are not enticing to say the least.
The kids are an annoying bunch...and I kind of wish that Ran will just drop dead already.
4. Bored. Bored, bored, bored, bored....bored.
5. And yet back then when classes were on I was still stuck with boredom. What on Earth is wrong with me?!
6. ...I probably have been watching a bit too many movies. Is it normal to not feeling excited about having watched Kung Fu Panda 2?
Or maybe I just can't get over the talking animals.
...Somewhere along the way in the cinema I wondered if it'll be considered racism to be having different animal species in a movie depicted differently.
7. ...I probably should have put a warning before I actually started typing this entry. The obligatory "turn away if you don't want to be plagued by my despair or something".
Too late though. I apologise.
Current Music: Wonderland - Natalia Kills



