Also...I don't know if it's a curse or something, but my facial muscles have this inherent tendency to...expose my stress, however small it may be. And when people start asking why do I look so stressed out
But I suppose some things never change, yes? I mean, people don't seem to take me seriously when I want them to - don't get me wrong, I don't mind humouring people, but there's a limit to everything, yes? - and they like to tease me. I'm afraid that one day I might misunderstand (...) and actually snap, because everyone deserves some degree of respect...
2. Have I started to lose weight lately? I haven't measured my weight since some time...but I should, right? I'm not even eating well - my breakfast consists of a small chocolate bar, followed by a mug of Nescafe after the morning round, while my dinner is taken on an EOD basis. Call me ungrateful, but methinks the hospital cafe should hire better cooks...
Also, the fact that they can't even make decent Nescafe - unforgivable!
3. Why do we invest in the uncertain, when we have bigger goals to aim for?
Current Music: Written in The Stars - Tinie Tempah featuring Eric Turner




