Sunday, November 13, 2011

Intermission #34

What do you do when you see a glimmer of hope? Do you reach out to grab it in your hands, to proudly call it your own...or do you wait, with your hands tied behind your back, for the glimmer to brighten, embracing your entire self?

I don't know if this is what people may call as desperate, but I do know - that I want it, bad.

What have I learnt from the past? My pessimistic self would rebuke me for assuming, while my optimistic self would reprimand me for being too pessimistic in the first place.

In conclusion? Perhaps it's time to try and change the course of things actively...without pushing it too far, with my prayers to Him, and...pray for the very best.

Still, forgive me for this expression but...damnit, self.

Current Music: Stereo Hearts - Gym Class Heroes featuring Adam Levine

 
template by freebloggerdesigns.blogspot.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com