I'll soon be well into my fourth month in Orthopaedics - hopefully it will be my last month, because I sure as heck would not want to be there longer than necessary. Need to finish my postings on the dot!
And, as my habits die hard, as always I tend to observe people, particularly my own colleagues and, to a slightly lesser extent, the patients.
There are those people that, no matter how one tries to establish good rapport with, one's attempts would be met with failure. At one point I realised (I judged?) that a certain new H.O. simply did not appear to be amiable enough, in which she responded in a manner that just let me down, completely dampening any interest I might have had in meeting her acquaintance. Couple this with a certain attitude which I deem as irresponsible and inconsiderate - Malay people will call this as "mengelat" - so I might as well forget it. Ignoring her will probably the lesser of two evils.
But I'll just give her the benefit of a doubt. For now, it's still "Whatever".
At one point though, it gets tiring. It feels like I'm always the one expending energy to actually initiate and even maintain things. How am I supposed to know if it's actually mutual, and that all my efforts are actually amounting to something?
Aw, man.
Current Music: Price Tag - Jessie J. featuring B.o.B
P/s: Ignore my incoherence. I'm just so utterly homesick and tired from work, that I might be making little to no sense. Maybe it's the stress talking. Pfft.




