1. I have just lost whatever ounce of respect I once had, however negligible it was to begin with.
This may prove to be problematic in the long run.
Is this just my larger-than-life ego speaking? Or does it stem from my disappointment in those I call my superiors?
2. How is it possible to maintain one's niyyah and selflessness - keikhlasan - at work, when it feels like everything is working against you?
Dear God, let not every effort of mine be in vain in Thy Eyes.
3. Which is worse - no system or bad system? I honestly can't tell anymore.
I can't take all the stupidity around me.
4. Dunia dah terbalik...
5. Sometimes I think we don't match. We, who come from two different worlds, with different temperaments and whims.
But every time I hear your voice, my heart makes a little leap like a young puppy, and against my will a smile breaks through the iron facade that I put up.
When our eyes meet, a small part of me can't help feeling that I may not be good enough for you, and wonder what is it that you see in me, a simple girl with a disjointed view of the world. And so I tear my eyes away - reluctantly! - because I don't wish for you to see the sadness that threaten to show itself with each passing time.
Somehow I have a feeling that you know what you've done to me.
...Stop making me fall harder, darn you!
Also...I kinda hate that I'm missing you more than I should.
...I'm so bad at this sort of things, am I not?
Current Music: Stereo Hearts - Gym Class Heroes featuring Adam Levine
Wednesday, May 16, 2012
Compilations #16
Penned by ad. Lucidus at 9:47 pm
Labels: anguish, guilty pleasures, malay dilemma, med-life, metaphor, people, POV




