It is with open arms that I welcome Shuuhei-kun to join me in my never-ending quest to...search and fulfil my many meanings of life!
Shuuhei-kun has come in to replace Mika-chan, who is, as yet, still out of work due to her regrettable circumstances. It'll be some time until I muster enough courage to plug Mika-chan into Chidori (a laptop at home) to see if there is no positive development in her condition. A price of Rm58 for the 2Gb-sized Shuuhei-kun...saa, not bad, not bad indeed...
Of course, if it has a purple coat I'd be jumping with glee but...saa, it'll be awfully OOC (out of character) for me...
Kudos to my uncle for putting up with my choosiness. I wasn't there with him when he looked for a new pendrive for me, so he had to call me up at least 3, 4 times to ask my opinion, giving me descriptions and stuff...Sorry if the phone bill escalates to the heavens this time...
My downloading spree of now includes...
1. Code GEASS: Hangyaku no Lelouch - Fourteen episodes done (in only four days!), nine to go...
2. Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuutsu - Okay...having read reviews and stuff, I'd say this one should be the answer to my requirements of humour! We'll see how it fares...
3. Spiral the manga
Those are the cream of my spree for now. I'm really still wondering if I should complete my collection of Matantei Loki Ragnarok...The ending is...unbearable IMO.
Pink haired girls annoy me.
Has anyone noticed that Euphemia from Code GEASS has the exact colour theme of Lacus Clyne of SEED? Pink hair, purple eyes...and I swear, they're the same down to the exact same shades of colour! Is that why people are comparing Suzaku to Kira...
Current Music: Vio Pipe - Butterfingers
p/s: This song was used in our Geriatrics seminar...Don't know why I bothered. Maybe it's the bagpipe-like sounds? It reminds me of Oasis...
Worse aspect of the song? Not the song per se, but the band (?)...Yup, it's a local band. I'm allowing my eardrums and my hearing organs access to local stuff... *shudder*
...Oh, the horror!
p/p/s: Meaningless entry, ka? I just thought I should introduce Shuuhei-kun...God, I love that name. *smirk*



