I'm starting to miss my livejournal account. Not that it's obliterated or anything like that, it's just that...well, maybe I just have too much free time I'm dawdling about old times.
Not that I feel old, with my age and all...
It's a pity that I haven't been doing much during this break other than lazing around. Am too lazy even to watch anime...although I did finish Galileo, hurrah! Masha is too awesome for words.
Still wondering if I should start following Proposal Daigakusen. It's bad enough that my mother remarked that I "prefer fictions"...Sigh. Can't be helped. While fiction is full of far-fetched hope, incredible situation and mere conjunctures of the human mind, it's better than reality in that the latter seems to be only overladen with depression and evil.
Proof? Just watch the news. People getting killed, people waging wars, people in poverty...
It's too depressing. I think I'll go and enjoy my newly downloaded doa stuff for now...

You're Catch-22!
by Joseph Heller
Incredibly witty and funny, you have a taste for irony in all that you
see. It seems that life has put you in perpetually untenable situations, and your sense
of humor is all that gets you through them. These experiences have also made you an
ardent pacifist, though you present your message with tongue sewn into cheek. You
could coin a phrase that replaces the word "paradox" for millions of
people.
Take the Book Quiz
at the Blue Pyramid.
Current Music: Eiyuu - doa



