Monday, June 16, 2008

untitled. for no good reason.

Countdown to end of break: Roughly around 3 weeks more. Which means that the end to this luxury of idleness is nigh.

I realise that I've been looking at the television set quite frequently. No, the word 'looking' previously was not mistaken to carry to same meaning as 'watching'; Simply, 'looking' denotes a lack of focus on the show, which happens when the television set is on - just for the sake of having a background sound around - while one busies oneself with other stuff like reading or munching on some grubs. A waste of electricity? Probably.

Sometimes watching shows that are centred on romance irks me. For instance, nowadays I made it a point - not too strong a point though - to follow a Korean drama (Sassy Girl Chun-hyang), the Japanese drama Proposal Daigakusen (Naohito Fujiki, anyone?), and the English new series Pushing Daisies. Too much of sap, while does lift up one's mood, only manages to leave a bad aftertaste in other instances.

Watching the main male character chase after the main female character with such determination and stubbornness makes me wonder if the drama production crew is pushing it a little too far. Or maybe I'm just too incredulous as to how emotional guys could be when football is not involved (not to offend any Euro fans or something, mind you). I mean, from my understanding, guys have a certain un-emotional trait that sets them apart from girls. Generally speaking, that is. In short, it felt too much unrealistic. Like how the events play out and all. But hey, that's the plotline and script for you.

Or, another plausible explanation to my uneasiness is simply this - that I know such fantasy-filled scenario would never happen in my life, so why bother?

Perhaps that's why I'm hesitating even in my choice of shows to watch. There's this new anime called Special A, which looks gorgeous and funny, but knowing that the plot might not be for me...I feel dubious as to whether I should start dabbling in it...

...Perhaps I worry too much. Rather than cracking my head trying to come out with a decision, it might be wise to just stay put and see how the future unfolds itself...



Your Mind is 88% Cluttered



Your mind is incredibly cluttered. You have so much going on in there, it's hard to think straight.

Consider talking to a therapist. It's a good idea to sort through your thoughts, if only to see which ones are worth hanging on to.



Take this test!
People driven by Stability are concerned about security in many different facets of their life. They take comfort in knowing they're prepared for their future and as such, take the necessary steps to make their life more predictable. Whether that means setting up a good savings account, educating themselves so they're prepared for their next job or child, or physically safeguarding their home with alarms or new storm windows, they do well when stability is in their sights.

A testament to my Libra sign?

You Are A Chocolate Ice Cream Girl



Dramatic. Powerful. Flirty.


Eh? I think not...Flirty? Seriously??

Take this test!
From your home or job to your family and social life, an active and busy person like you has a lot on your plate. But that doesn't mean that you let it get you down or get the better of you. Quite the opposite — having a packed calendar and too much to do is probably just the way you like it.


Whether you've got a million items on your to-do list or just a few big ones, you've got a knack for keeping track of things and staying on top of them. Where some might sink under an avalanche of duties, projects, and appointments, it's your time to rise to the top and show off your true talents. Way to shine!


Next entry (Probably. Unless other issue props up or my laziness gets the best of me) - Of money and value.

Current Music: New World - Back-On

 
template by freebloggerdesigns.blogspot.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com