Monday, September 01, 2008

Hitobito

What did I tell you about misusing this Wifi? But that's beside the point here...
Have been having headache, chest pain and abdominal discomfort for some time now. Of course, diagnosing all those condition as purely psychogenic in nature - plus my tendency to _not_ eat - the most logical way to go about it would be to just...ignore them.
Rather than fussing about how things ought to be, it's best if we try to seize control and try to shape it to our liking. In other words, if you don't like how things are going, it's best to attempt to change it the way it should be.
...So?
I don't know.
Maybe I should try not to think too much of and for other people. It has something to do one's intention, definitely. People move on, and you do too...if God Wills it, soon there will be parting of ways. What is the use of investing too much in one who's most likely to leave your side?
That's why we shouldn't fret too much about the present. For all you know, it won't affect your future much.
Too much pessimism, but hey, I'm being realistic. My reality has always been like this.
...Maybe my mind is the one that hasn't grown up, despite my age.

 
template by freebloggerdesigns.blogspot.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com