Ramadhan's over. Then the regret for not making good of use of it comes and haunt me like it's never going to leave me alone...
But that's not the main reason I'm here, again.
In all frankness, I am simply not in the mood to celebrate 'Eid tomorrow, nor am I looking forward to being dragged around...
It's just my mood, so if I know what's good for me, all the negative vibes should disappear by dawn.
At times, I just want to shrink myself in one corner and think about things - things that should not be giving me palpitations or guilt or headaches or chest pain.
But when those things do come and flood my thoughts, I'm forced to seek solitude.
God, this makes me sound like a dysfunctional loner...
I need some time to straighten out my train of thoughts. And 'Eid is not giving me that.
Then again, maybe all I need is some sleep...
Current Music: Itsuka no Merry Christmas (Remix) - B'z
P/s: How wrong is that? A Christmas song amidst 'Eid (again, since I did the same during the last 'Eid...)? Would you believe me if I say that I'm allergic to Raya songs?



