So Boss-dude said that my blog is apparently full of complaints. But hey, it ain't false, so I'm not complaining.
Insert smiley face here.
Am currently thanking God for my pass in the previous clinical exam, despite it all. It's pretty sad, that I could only see the beauty of Internal Medicine when I'm now in Obstetrics & Gynaecology.
Of course, an even greater challenge awaits me in this world. Where the gift of life seems so beautiful, so is the reality that surrounds this joy.
But it's still to early for me to say more.
Still, allow me to say this, for my future reminder at least - We should always be prepared for disappointment, and from there, be patient.
I'll continue this later, if it's God's Will. Right now I've to read up on the anatomy of female perineum.
God help me.
Current Music: XTC - Psychic Lover
Saturday, November 01, 2008
A Passing Moment
Penned by ad. Lucidus at 10:58 pm
Labels: chronicles



