Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Not-too-short an Intermission

I'm not supposed to be surfing the Net for too long simply because it's presently revision week, and it's not like whatever I would look up on the Net would be asked in the exams due to their irrelevance and lack of importance in one's quest for a degree.
So I went to chedet, and the issue of teaching science and maths in english (PPSMI) caught my attention almost too easily that before I realised it, my curiosity had bypassed my awareness and had commanded my frail fingers to click on the link.
And from there, I read his views with much agreement.
And although I had warned those who would heed to avoid the comments section, I had browsed that section...and stumbled on to another link, bringing me to a humorous blog that managed to plaster this oh-too-goofy smile on my face.

The Link!

Hey, I never did consider myself much of a patriotic person, whether to my country or to my own language. One reason? It clouds one's judgment so.

Current Music: We Cry - The Script

 
template by freebloggerdesigns.blogspot.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com