So...my end-block exam for paediatric posting was last Tuesday...three days ago. It could have been worse, I suppose, but at this point in time, when it's all said and done, we can only leave everything up to Him.
But I seriously would rather not repeating the block. So let's hope it's not going to happen.
Perhaps I should start setting aims on what to achieve during each break. Sure, it's a short one, but it'd make one's life more meaningful than to just let time slip pass you like a visiting breath of wind...
Curbing my desire to shop is one thing. Now is seriously not a good time to spend, what with the economic recession and all...
...Could you tell that my mood is a bit off? I suspect it has something to do with the new PM's entering the office today.
Couple that to my inability to tolerate the infernal weather, would they justify my intention of hopefully migrating outside the country?
Considering the term "global warning" itself, obviously there's no definite escape from the intolerable heat.
...Maybe I should start changing the blog's layout.
Current Music: Donten - Does
Friday, April 03, 2009
paeds over for now. probably.
Penned by ad. Lucidus at 3:21 pm
Labels: med-life, meteorology, snippets



