It's not too far from the truth if I were to say that this entry shall be an extension of some sort to the previous babble entry.
This is where my rant shall begin. Those who have no confidence to sit and read it through is advised to take cover, or more wisely, seek for an escape route. Remember, your decision right now may affect you for a some time down the road.
Staying? Then brace yourself for utter boredom what is coming next: My continuation of rants pertaining to my Surgical posting.
Am presently trying to transfer my first drafts of clerking sheets into the Proper!Clerking book. And then I was made to admit to myself the cold hard facts: that the history that I took was by no means top-notch. Some questions were not put forward at the time, and even those that were answered were seriously lacking.
If it wasn't because I just took note that the lecturer who goes around checking clerking books will be taking my group for a class this Monday itself, I would have put off updating the book.
I just hope something bad is not waiting for us - me and my pitiful book - when the fateful day comes along and imposes on us. My paranoia is going totally out of control now, and what I need now is focus!
Lesson to self: Forget about first and even second drafts next time.
Yay for short entry. Now I shall return to my confounded clerking sheets...
Current Music: The Delicious☆Tomato Song - Namikawa Daisuke<--Yesh, the song doesn't make sense...at least it lifts up my mood, even just a little bit. P/s: CHIGIIII~!!!!11



