Sunday, April 05, 2009

Obscurity & Ambiguity

There's a very thin line separating naivety and downright stupidity.
Likewise, the borders between passionate discussion and aggressive dissertation is too fine for one's vision.

As for silence...there's too many interpretation for it.
The classic take on silence is to agree. This is extremely apparent in cases where matters of the heart is involved.
Another, it may mean, "I have nothing better to say."
Thirdly, for those who think rather highly of themselves, "You are not worthy of my words".
Fourthly, a more respectable way - by which I mean better self-control - of saying "ZOMG I'm PWNed!!"
Lastly, which is most of the time the definition of my answer of silence, is "I'm angry. I'm not saying anything because you won't like it if I do in my present state."

Current Music: The Man Who Can't Be Moved - The Script

 
template by freebloggerdesigns.blogspot.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com