Monday, April 06, 2009

Imminent Valediction

Somehow I don't think my Xda II is going to make it anymore.
With the demise of the charger, the battery is as good as gone, and I doubt there's going to be any chance of resurrection later on...especially given the age. There's a lifespan for everything on this Earth, and it's nearing its time.
A few of my Word documents get corrupted lately, and there was the problem of hard resetting too often. And it gets really irritating when the phone was acting up - when something as simple as ending a call could fail, you know things will start going downhill.
Does this justify the need for a new one? As long as it can support several medical programs, read and edit Word documents and read PDF files, I'm good.
...Samsung Omnia, I'm looking at you. Glaring at you, because you're going to cost me a bomb.

Current Music: Bird - Seki Tomokazu

 
template by freebloggerdesigns.blogspot.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com