"Talking much about oneself can also be a means to conceal oneself" ~ Friedrich Nietzsche
"It just happens to be the way I'm made. I have to write things down to feel I fully comprehend them" ~ Haruki Murakami, Norwegian Wood
"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils, because it prolongs the torments of man" ~ Friedrich Nietzsche
_________________________________
Profile icon is from the cover of an album by supercell entitled Utakata Hanabi.
_________________________________
**Credit for icons are here
The nom de plume “Adamas Lucidus” comes from a very sloppy literal translation of my name into Latin, and because it’s a mouthful, is more often shortened such that it means – pardon the erroneous grammar – “to the bright”
- - -
"Take account of yourselves before it is taken of you. Weigh your deeds before they are weighed for you (i.e. on the Day of Judgment) and beautify yourselves (with good deeds) for the great display (on the Day of Judgment)" ~ Umar al-Khattab