Wednesday, April 29, 2009

I have erred.

I was never renowned for my decision-making skills. That's what I get for being too emotionally instinctively driven. So much for "not wanting my brains to rust before the start of what would potentially be the ultimate horror of my third year in medical school". Pooh-pooh.

Why, oh why, did the reason in me made me choose to go back to campus today instead of tomorrow? I was suffering in this massive heat, drenched in what could be buckets of perspiration, even when I wasn't doing anything that could remotely constitute as an exercise!

Global warming is evil.

Is it okay if I laze off tonight and just start getting serious tomorrow...or the day after?

Yes, one of the codes (they called it "Rules of Thumb") that I was made to memorise in Form 3 (in verbatim, "Procrastination is the thief of time") is back to haunt me, but what good is it when one is not at one's optimal potential to function, to work?

My centre of decision-making then came up with a verdict of its own: Fine, do whatever you feel like doing.

So I'll wait. But for how long? How much time do I have until Impatience and Reality start to reel me in to knock some sense into me to get the idea that I need to move on into my thick head and stubborn cardium?

Should I still wait for a feeble ember of hope of it ever returning, after what I aimed for had deserted me?

Current Music: Before the Worst - The Script

 
template by freebloggerdesigns.blogspot.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com