Sunday, September 06, 2009

Compilations #3

Seriously, nothing worth reading will follow from this point.

1. Am already starting to miss Family Medicine. That's not to say that I'll be willing to do it for remedial though (Heaven forbid!), because I've got other plans. Hmm.

2. This, I need want.


When I saw it in real life, the price tag of RM400 was tempting. I mean, it's more or less priced the same as a handphone! *flails*
God Knows I can't be splurging now, of all times. There's this fear of eventually losing interest in the item after a certain time, and it'll be buried somewhere among my other things, perhaps not forgotten, but definitely collecting dust.
It's difficult when there are so many things that I want to explore, just to expand my hobbies and capabilities, but the time factor seems to be lacking...Sigh.

3. I can't believe I went ahead and defied what I used to obey-oh-so-dumbly. I guess the time to say "That's it, I'm sick of all this stupidity!" has finally arrived. Hee.
Still, I pray to God everything will go well...

4. Umineko no Naku Koro Ni, yes! I am pleased. Now all it needs is downloading...

5. Goodness gracious me, all the notifications that await me while I abstain neglect my Facebook account shows that I miss a lot. Not that I'll be upping my activity there, though...because other webpages are calling out for me.

6. It hurts when one is unable to express one's deepest desires freely.

Current Music: If Today was Your Last Day - Nickelback

 
template by freebloggerdesigns.blogspot.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com