1. Raya is laborious for me. I believe I mentioned before how I can't really stomach nasi impit, but today I discovered that even finishing one ketupat takes, well, guts (pun intended). As for lemang, the most I could finish was _two_ slices. God, I can't even tolerate the staple food of this country...and yet I would gladly finish the rice they use in sushi rolls...Sigh.
2. Perhaps the issue of nasi impit-lemang-ketupat "intolerance" is also attributed to the side dishes...
3. Thank God, tomorrow has no long trips in store for us.
4. If only I could get down to drawing already. Letting these so-called ideas floating around in my mind doesn't seem to allow me to focus on more important things...
5. Is it okay if I just let the notifications in my FB pile up, since I'm too lazy to log in and stuff? I mean, I met an old schoolmate by chance this morning, and although she's in my FB friends list, I can't remember much about her aside from her face, her name and how she was in school back in those days!? Granted, it is partly my fault for not keeping up to date...Oh, well...
6. Am craving Subway's sandwich. Argh.
Current Music: again - Yui



